letter 1

 My letter to him(unreal man) when he asks me what I expect from him.


Tough question. Will try to answer. If I say I do not expect anything, then I am not being true to myself at least. I do not know why but I love you. I want you to be with me. I want to give you all the happiness, care, and respect you deserve.

I will do all those tiny and huge things to make you smile.
Every time I see you in pictures, my heart skips a beat. I love you more than words could say.
Recently, I found an Instagram post.
It says like this.
"I wanna write I miss you on a rock and throw it at your face. So you know how much it hurts to miss you"
I felt very much relatable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Habit of writing Gratitude cards!!

My mother-The warrior 💪💪

Once again! Experiencing the pleasure of team!!